Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

searching this kind a song

Lagu ini susah banget dicari di internet..hehe
padahal pengen denger versi aslinya...


Title: Wherever He goes
I will follow wherever He leads
ev’ry problem my savior He knows
Though the path may be long with His help I’ll be strong
I will go just wherever he goes

Reff:
He may lead me to countries Where troubles surround
Even there He’ll be with me I know
I promise I’ll follow
Wherever Christ leads me, and so
I will go just wherever He goes

When the sun starts to set in the sky
I shall know that I’m nearer my home
But until that great day I shall still trust and pray
I will go just wherever He goes
Reff:






Lagu ini jadi lagu pengutusan di closing ceremony Kamp pengutusan Kopral 44 tahun ini.
semoga jadi lagu yang menguatkan kami sebagai pra-alumni melangkah dalam janji Allah dimanapun kami ditempatkan.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment